Joined the Firm
Admitted to Practice
- 2 March 2007, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Murdoch University, 2002
- Bachelor of Laws, Notre Dame University, 2005
- Independent Children's Lawyer since 2011
- Law Society of WA
- Family Law Practitioners' Association of WA
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
George has been a family lawyer since 2007.
George has become known for his strategic approach to children’s matters, honed by an extremely diverse caseload of representing mothers, fathers and grandparents from all walks of life.
He has negotiated many agreements and helped clients at mediation, as well as appearing at Trials in both the Family Court and the Children’s Court.
His other areas of specialty are:
- Negotiating property settlements for clients keen to resolve the issues and get on with their lives;
- Pursuing (and defending) complicated spousal maintenance claims; and
- Acting for parents dealing with the Department of Child Protection in the Children’s Court of Western Australia.
George appears in the Family Court and Children’s Court on an almost daily basis and has considerable Court and trial experience. He has been involved in matters in the Full Court of the Family Court (Appeals) and the High Court.
George offers a pragmatic and compassionate approach aimed at achieving the best possible outcome for every one of his clients.
Back to Our People